An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees. We are committed to providing a competitive program that is designed to offer quality benefits as an appreciation for your hard work. Benefits include health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401k package
We currently have positions open for Property & Casualty Account Managers for Personal and Commercial Lines.
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience working within the independent agency and will work closely with other team members to provide day to day service to the agency’s clients to maintain, advise, develop and implement insurance programs.
- 3 years of experience servicing
- Must have current Wisconsin P & C license
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Knowledge of Applied Systems Epic desirable
- Industry designation a plus